Offer of the contract of assignment
Densure LLC, hereinafter referred to as the “Attorney”, publishes this offer (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”), which is a public offer (offer) to individuals interested in concluding credit agreements and loan agreements for purposes unrelated to their business activities, and as a consequence interested in submitting applications to credit organizations, microfinance organizations for the conclusion of these contracts and all necessary documents.
The unconditional acceptance (acceptance) of the terms of this offer is the completion by an individual of the lead generation form on the website Zaimoo.ph indicating his data (name, phone number and/or email address, employment information and pressing the “Continue” button. Due to the fact that pressing the “Continue” button is impossible programmatically without marking the acceptance of the terms of this offer, sending data via the lead generation form is an unconditional acceptance of this offer. From the moment of these actions to accept the offer, an individual is considered to have entered into contractual relations with the Attorney as a Principal.
1. Concepts and terms:
Partners – microfinance organizations, as well as partner banks of the Attorney or their representatives, with whom Densure LLC has concluded contracts under which the latter is obliged, in addition to informing interested parties about financial products, in particular, to redirect applications of such persons to microfinance organizations, banks or representatives of microfinance organizations, banks. The list of Partners is presented at the link: Zaimoo.ph.
Application – information about the principal-an individual who provided his data and (or) documents (including scanned copies) for their further transfer to Partners for making a decision on the possibility of concluding a contract with him.
Loan agreement is an agreement on the provision of borrowed funds to the Principal by the Partner, which the Principal intends to conclude with the Partner.
2. Subject of the contract
The Principal (an individual who has accepted this offer) instructs the Attorney (Densure LLC), acting in the interests of the Principal, to transfer the data and documents provided by the Principal to the Partners for them to decide on the possibility of concluding an agreement with the Principal, and the Attorney undertakes to transfer the specified data to the Partners in the form required by each of the Partners and to the extent necessary for the Partner to make a decision on the possibility of concluding a contract.
If, after receiving a positive decision of the Partner, the Principal instructs the Attorney to transfer to the Partner the documents and (or) copies of documents necessary for the conclusion of the loan agreement, the Attorney, at the request of the Principal, provides the latter with a list of documents necessary for the conclusion of the contract by a specific Partner. Documents submitted by the Principal according to the list (including scanned copies) The Attorney undertakes to transfer to the Partner with whom the Principal has expressed his intention to conclude an agreement.
The data and documents that the Principal instructs the Attorney to transfer to the Partner are described in section 3 of this agreement.
- The Principal, by concluding this agreement and transmitting to the Attorney the data provided for in clause 3.1, agrees to the transfer of his data to Partners by the Attorney for processing in order to consider the loan application (making a decision on the conclusion of the agreement).
- The Principal does not pay the Attorney remuneration for the execution of the order provided for in this agreement.
3. Procedure for providing data and documents
In pursuance of this agreement, the Principal provides by filling out the lead generation form on the website Zaimoo.ph, data on the phone number and e-mail address, thereby accepting this offer in the manner described in the preamble. In addition to these data, the Principal provides the Attorney with the following documents and data:
- A copy of the Principal’s passport;
- Information about marital status, spouse’s name;
- Information about the property status, including information about the rights to immovable property,
- Information about the date and place of birth;
- Information about the name, patronymic, surname of the Principal;
- Information about the bank card number or e-wallet ID;
- other information and documents that may be required for the consideration of the application by a specific Partner
- information and documents required for the conclusion of a contract by the Principal with a specific Partner (pursuant to paragraph 2 of clause 2.1. of the contract).
Further, everything listed in this paragraph is referred to as “documents”.
All documents are submitted by sending scanned copies by the Principal to the Attorney by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address of the Principal specified when accepting this offer. This method is recognized by the parties as appropriate.
4. Rights and obligations of the Parties
The attorney is obliged to:
- Transfer the information and documents provided by the Principal to the Partners within three working days after receiving them from the Principal in the form in which they are provided to him. The exception is cases when the Principal has explicitly expressed his intention to transfer the application and documents exclusively to a specific Partner. The Attorney has no right to change, clarify, or correct the data provided by the Principal without the consent of the Principal.
- Use the data provided by the Principal solely for the performance of the contract (clause 2.1).
- To inform the Principal by posting on the Zaimoo.ph current lists of Partners, insurers, as well as the editorial board of this offer.
- To bring to the attention of the Principal by the methods provided for in this agreement, information about the transfer of the application to the Partner and the result of its consideration (if it is known to the Attorney).
- To respect the confidentiality of data and ensure the security of data during their processing, as well as to ensure the application of a set of organizational and organizational and technical measures necessary in accordance with the law aimed at protecting and ensuring the confidentiality of information.
The attorney has the right to:
- Make unilateral changes to this offer, the list of Partners and bring such changes by publishing the current list at Zaimoo.ph.
- To process the data provided by the Principal with or without the use of automation tools by collecting, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updates, changes), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction; and also to entrust the processing of the specified ways to Partners.
- To send out informational and advertising messages to the Principal by phone number and e-mail address of the Principal.
- Transfer personal data and documents provided by the Principal to Partners for the purpose of fulfilling this agreement.
- In order to fulfill this agreement, conclude any agreements with microfinance organizations and other third parties.
The principal has the right to:
- Request and receive information about the performance of the contract by e-mail at any time
- Terminate this agreement at any time by sending a written request to the address: 25A Tsvetochnaya str.
The principal is obliged to:
- To guarantee the accuracy, completeness of the information provided, as well as the intention to conclude this agreement and transfer the information to the Partner exactly to the extent provided to the Attorney. Independently determine the amount of information and its list that he provides to the Attorney.
- Be responsible for providing false information to the Attorney.
- If necessary (if there is a Partner’s request to do so), provide the originals of the documents provided for in clause 3.1 of this agreement, for this purpose, at the request of the Attorney, be at his office at 25A Tsvetochnaya str., within two working days after receiving a notification about this from the Attorney. If the originals of the documents are not provided, the Attorney is not responsible for not transferring the documents to the Partner.
- Independently get acquainted with the changes made by the Attorney in accordance with clause 4.2.1.
5. Personal data. Mailing. The procedure for revoking consent
- In order to provide services for the transfer of documents transferred by the Principal to Partners, partners of Densure LLC for the subsequent decision by the Partner to conclude an agreement with the Principal and inform about the services of the Principal and Partners, the Principal consents to the processing of his personal data, which he provides by filling out a form on the Attorney’s website, as well as specified in the transferred documents, namely: surname, first name, patronymic, date of birth, marital status, information about work experience, amount of earnings, contact details (address, phone number, email), by any means, with the use of automation tools and without the use of such tools, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (provision), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data obtained as a result of their processing.
- The Principal consents to the transfer of his personal data to third parties (Partners) for the purpose of fulfilling this agreement. The specified consent is given for the period necessary for the execution of this Agreement. The Principal consents to receive by means of telecommunication means (telephone, social networks, mobile messengers, e-mail) advertising messages about the activities of the Attorney and Partners. The specified consent is given for a period of 5 years.
- The Principal has the right at any time to revoke the consents given by him in accordance with clauses 5.1 and 5.2 of this agreement, both together and in respect of each of the consents separately by sending a written request to the Attorney at the address: 25A Tsvetochnaya str. Upon receipt of such a request, the Attorney immediately stops processing data and (or) sending advertising messages, sending the Principal a notice of consideration of his application, within five working days after receiving it by the method specified in the Principal’s application.
- The Attorney undertakes to respect the confidentiality of personal data and ensure the security of personal data when processing them in accordance with the Federal Law “On Personal Data” No. 152-FZ and the Attorney’s documents regulating work with personal data.
6. Consideration of disputes. Final provisions
- The parties resolve disputes in a claim-based manner. And if such a resolution is impossible, the dispute is referred to the court for consideration in accordance with the legislation. In case of disputes, the parties have agreed that the data of the internal software accounting system are recognized by both parties as reliable and have evidentiary value.
- This agreement is considered concluded at the time of acceptance of the offer and is valid until the fulfillment of obligations, and in terms of processing the data of the Principal – for five years from the date of acceptance of the offer.
- The parties have agreed to give legal force to the correspondence carried out after the conclusion of the contract by e-mail.